For the fourth consecutive year, Teknotel, the leading technology and business magazine, organized in the framework of GITEX 2017, an awards ceremony on October 10th, 2017 at Nassima Royal Hotel, Sheikh Zayed road, Dubai. Teknotel awards recognized the best smartphones, electronics and operators of 2017.
The results came based on people’s votes for the best products available on the market today. The voting accounted for 60% of the results, while the remaining 40% represented the opinion of an independent committee of experts in the ICT field.
Mr. Toni Eid, CEO of Trace Media, welcomed the guests and highlighted the importance of the ceremony in the technology and business fields because it honors the industry’s leaders and experts and sheds light on their innovations and achievements.
The winners of the awards are as follows:
- Best mobile data package: Etisalat
- Best customer service: STC
- Best operator: Etisalat
- Best personal security solution: Total Security, Bit Difender
- Best tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 5
- Best laptop: Dell XPS13
- Best 4K TV: LG OLED E7
- Best wearable device: Apple Watch 2
- Best value high end smartphone: Huawei Honor 9
- Best smartphone of 2017: Samsung Galaxy S8