November 3, 2020
Dear Industry Colleagues;
We are all looking forward to the annual Telecom Review Summit and look forward to seeing you in person or “virtually” on November 18.
The number of nominations for the Telecom Review Awards has grown significantly this year. The nomination process has now closed so I wanted to update everyone. The nominations that have been shortlisted will be chosen in the next several days, and the Awards will be presented on the evening of November 18.
The Award categories changed as our industry evolves so as a recap I have listed the award categories below:
- Best Digital Transformation Provider
- Best 5G User Growth
- Best Customer Service Provider (Operator)
- Best Loyalty and Rewards Program
- Best Cloud Provider
- Most Innovative Product/ Service- Operator
- Most Innovative Product/Solution – Vendor
- Most Innovative Adaptation Technology for COVID 19 – Operator
- Most Innovative Adaptation Technology for COVID 19 – Solution Provider
- Best Middle Eastern Wholesale Operator
- Best African Wholesale Operator
- Best Asian Wholesale Operator
- Best North American Wholesale Operator
- Best Global Operator
- Best Middle Eastern Operator
- Best African Operator
- Best Asian Operator
- Best Industry Vendor
- Best 5G Innovation (Vendor)
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative
- Best Smart City Platform
- Best Infrastructure/5G Deployment
- Best Carrier Enterprise Service
Leader Merit Award
- Industry CEO of the Year - Vendor
- Industry CEO of the Year - Telecom Operator
- Industry CEO of the Year- Wholesale Operators
- Industry CTO of the Year - Operators
- Industry CEO of the Year - Infrastructure Provider
The winners will be announced on the evening of November 18 during the Telecom Review Excellence Awards ceremony and gala dinner.
We look forward to seeing you.
Chief Awards Officer
Managing Partner Telecom Review North America
Sponsors can submit one category for free and will have to pay for every additional category.
For all award-related inquiries, please contact:
Jeff Seal, Managing Partner, Telecom Review North America and Chief of the Awards Committee firstname.lastname@example.org