Telecom Review's 2023 Virtual Panel Series continues tomorrow, May 2. Join us for an informative and engaging panel discussion with CSP experts to learn how to modernize DDI solutions for the future of telco cloud.
As communication service providers (CSPs) build out the telco cloud, they face a range of challenges, particularly with their DNS, DHCP and IPAM solutions, collectively known as DDI.
In this panel discussion, we will learn from an impressive lineup of speakers:
- Zeeshan Masood, Director ICT Managed Services and Cloud Operations, PTCL Group
- Omar H. Almansoori, Vice President/Consumer & Business Services Design, Technology & IT at etisalat by e&
- Hisham Badaoui, Senior Director of Information Technology & Digital at stc Bahrain
- Humoud Alkhamees, Mobile Networks Team Leader of Network Engineering Division at Zain Kuwait
- Hesham El-Sherif, Territory Account Manager at Infoblox
The moderator will be Amer Kayyal, Senior Manager, Technology Consulting-Cybersecurity at EY.
The following points will be discussed thoroughly in this webinar:
- Challenges of inefficient DDI solutions
- Benefits of modern and integrated DDI solutions in building a future-ready telco cloud
- Key features and functionalities that CSPs need in an effective DDI solution
- Monetization approach for value-added services
- Efficient security practices for the telco cloud
Do not miss this illuminating virtual event. Register for free now: https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/register/bwxybrpv